|Museum Pass Policy|
RULES OF USE
- Passes are available to adult Valley Cottage and Nyack Library patrons (18 years+) in good standing. A current Valley Cottage or Nyack Library card is required.
- Families and individuals may borrow one pass at a time.
- The loan period is three (3) days. Passes may not be renewed.
- Call or stop by the Valley Cottage Library to find out if a pass is available. We will hold a pass for an hour. No further reservations on passes will be made.
- Passes must be returned to the Valley Cottage Library. They may not be returned to the Nyack Library. For your convenience, the pass may be returned in the book drop, properly sealed in the plastic envelope provided.
- A late fee of $10 per day, up to the cost of the pass, will be imposed for every day the pass is late.
- Replacement fee for lost passes is the cost for a new membership.
- Failure to abide by these regulations may result in forfeiture of borrowing privileges for museum passes.
- Regulations may be revised at any time.
|Museum Tickets - Rules of Use
Tickets are available to adult Valley Cottage and Nyack Library patrons (18 years+) in good standing. A current Valley Cottage or Nyack Library card is required. *
A maximum of 4 tickets per family may be given out per week.
Call or stop by the Valley Cottage Library to find out if tickets are available. We will hold up to 4 tickets per family for an hour. Children under 12 do not need a ticket as they are admitted for free. No further reservations on tickets will be made.
Please return unused museum tickets to the library.
Regulations may be revised at any time.
* A patron applying for a Valley Cottage Library card must wait to receive their card in the mail BEFORE they can check out a museum ticket.